Thursday, August 11, 2011

back to school

As I mentioned in the last post, there were bound to be tears on the girls' first day of school. And I was right! Did my babies cry? Of course not...they were bouncing around like little bundles of caffeine! I'm afraid it was me. But in my defense, I wasn't the only Mommy walking around with red-rimmed eyes!

Take a look at my precious munchkins...

breakfast on the first day of school! their request: homemade waffles!


my 2nd grader!


my kindergartner!


at school




after school...they survivied!




I am so thankful to the Lord that He blessed us with another kiddo so I wasn't home alone yesterday. I got to spend it with this happy little brown-eyed monkey...



Here's a video I took of Sam and Ellee in the car pick-up line while we were waiting for Addie. He absolutely adores his sisters and the feelings are mutual! She had him laughing that deep belly laugh that is so contagious...

No comments:

Post a Comment