Wednesday, August 3, 2011

10 years

happy 10 year anniversary to my perfect match!


10 things I love about Lee...

1. the crazy amount of discipline he has.
2. his southpark voice.
3. the way he knows what my poor, sensitive tummy can handle better than i do!
4. his willingness to surprise me with a drink from starbucks...a place that is out of his comfort zone!
5. the way he loves and enjoys our kiddos.
6. how he never complains about my many requests for photo opts!
7. how he lets me fall asleep with my glasses on (every night!) and then quietly removes them without waking me up.
8. how we can look at each and laugh and no one else gets it!
9. the way he can make me feel totally confident that everything will be ok, even if it won't.
10. his eyes...one of the first things i noticed about him.

these are just a few of the things i love about my husband. i am beyond thankful for the past 10 years with this incredible man!

No comments:

Post a Comment