Monday, March 26, 2012

reminiscing...the day we met our son

Any parent will testify...seeing your child for the first time is a surreal experience! The flood of emotions that washes over you is enough to make you feel like you're drowning. I vividly remembering seeing both my girls for the first time...

**addie**

**ellee*


Although we had "seen" Sam before in pictures, I compare it to seeing an ultrasound picture...it's wonderful to have a visual of your child, but there's nothing like seeing that sweet face in person and holding your baby for the first time!

We did just that - one year ago today!



One of my favorite videos of our journey...

1 comment:

  1. oh my word! making me tear up all over again! love you brown's, and i'm still so thankful that the Lord gave you that little Sam!

    ReplyDelete