Sunday, May 23, 2010

kindergarten graduation

I really cannot believe my firstborn just finished kindergarten! If I had a dollar for each person who told me when Addie was born that "time flies" I would be a wealthy lady. I trusted those words came with wisdom and experience, but I had no idea the depth of truth in that old adage until my own babies began to grow. It really does seem like it was yesterday that we were bringing our sweet baby girl home from the hospital and now we just celebrated her completion of kindergarten. Will I be saying the same thing when she graduates from high school??

Unfortunately, the pictures from Addie's graduation did not turn out very well. Apparently I still don't know how to use my fancy camera and had it on the wrong setting. None the less, I'll still share some pictures from the day.

My sweet girl before everyone arrived for the pre-graduation party! Isn't she beautiful...


Opening gifts...


Addie played the role of the librarian in the graduation program...


Walking in and receiving her diploma...


With Ellee...


With her friend, Mia...


With Daddy...


With her Grandparents...


The family...

No comments:

Post a Comment