Thursday, July 22, 2010

on the road again...

Is it a bad sign when your family's theme song is an old Willie Nelson tune? And I guess it's even worse that my girls can sing along...

Although we're not "making music with our friends," it's so true that we are definitely "on the road again!"

I've not had much of a chance to post anything lately because we have been all over the place. I've been in my home for all of 15 hours since July 5th!

When I went to Georgia to finally be reunited with my baby girls after youth camp, I stayed a little while and enjoyed some time with my family. My brother, his wife and my adorable nephew Charles were all there!



We enjoyed a day at the beach...




And we celebrated Charles'3rd birthday!




Now we are on the road in Tennessee enjoying a little time at the Brown farm with all of the family! Stayed tuned for a true "Griswold" experience! There's never a dull moment...

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed the time with you!! Be careful on the "road again"!! Love you all, AJ

    ReplyDelete