Thursday, April 21, 2011

you will want to see this...

Monday evening we had the privilege of having family photos taken! I was a little apprehensive about how all the kiddos would do, but everything turned out great! (A special thank you to "Aunt Cortney" who came and helped!)

There is a sweet ministry that Thousand Hills Photography has to families who have adopted! Not only do they do an hour long photo shoot for free, but they also include several pictures in that for you! It's truly a blessing and it was a joy having pictures made.

Because of all the legal hoopla, you know that we can't officially post pictures from Monday, however....

...I will strongly encourage you to check out a post from the Thousand Hills blog and you may (wink, wink) see some familiar faces! (wink, wink) And for your convenience, just in case you decide to check it out, HERE is a link!



PS - As I said in the previous post, we are soon going private! If you haven't gotten your email address to me and would like to continue getting glimpses into our life, please send it to me soon!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely want to keep following your sweet family blog, here's my email: monica.dean@hotmail.com.

    Hugs!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete