Monday, October 25, 2010

just a few gift ideas...

Here are a few pictures of some things we've given as gifts lately. My hope is that it may give you some ideas of your own!


{We gave these to our youth ministry workers to say "thank you" for all they do. It's just a jelly jar filled with candy corn and peanuts - a great combo if you've never had it! I tied colored ribbon around the top and cut out an orange circle the size of the opening in the top and added a pumpkin sticker to it. Then we printed labels that said, "Without you this Student Ministry would be scary."}


The next pictures show something that is quickly becoming one of my favorite craft projects...painted picture frames! All of the wooden frames came from Hobby Lobby and with a little imagination, paint and ribbon, you've got a personalized, handcrafted gift that is very useful!

{for my sweet friend who is a Miami Dolphins fan}

{a Thanksgiving frame}

{for another great friend who is expecting a baby boy}


My wheels are turning with ideas for Christmas gifts...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness..... they were all such cute gift ideas. I really like the jar - too cute!! Hugs and love to all.....AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your candy corn and peanuts saying on the jar, so I borrowed it!! We actually had ours already made when I saw your post-- yours turned out pretty cute too! You are inspiring me... : )

    ReplyDelete