Saturday, March 26, 2011

band-aid love!

Sitting in the Chicago airport waiting!! Our plane departs at 12:30 pm and will be Seoul, South Korea bound! It's a 13 hour (ugh!) flight so I'm not exactly looking forward to it. None the less...here we go!! Seoul is 14 hours ahead of us, so it will be 3:30 pm on Sunday afternoon (Korea time) when we land. And so begins the sleep confusion...

While we're sitting in O'Hare killing time, I thought I'd share with you one of the ways we stay connected with the girls while we're away...

Each morning the girls will open an envelope and in it will be two band-aids (and another for Mimi) with instructions on where they should wear them for the day.



Lee and I also have band-aids with us and we'll wear them on the same spot. My dear friend sent me a picture this morning with the girls wearing theirs and we've got ours on too! :)


1 comment:

  1. That is so precious and sweet!!! You and Lee are such wonderful, caring, thoughtful, loving, parents. Your children are so blessed to have you as parents. Love you both...AJ

    ReplyDelete